disappearing drag and drop

• September 22, 2017 at 2:40 pm #149685
    susan Kemp, CKD
    Participant

I have my side windows set up like the attached file.  every time I go to the drawing layout and come back to the floor plan, my drag and drop box is unselected.    it is so frustrating.   every version of the program has so many new bugs and issues that seem to go unaddressed.  Instead of doing V11.9, why can’t you just fix all the bugs on this one and and release a fix file.   Every time we have to update 40+ computers to the “new” version to try to address the bugs in the last one, it means all of the display setting and preferences have to be reset on all of them.  it is beyond frustrating.     And I am not a new user.  been using this since V5 and I would consider myself an expert user so if it is frustrating for me, knowing workarounds, it is beyond acceptable for the newer users.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • September 25, 2017 at 12:56 pm #150088
    Santiago Morales
    2020 Expert

Hello Susan,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have tried your configuration.  I think I see what you are referring to but I am unclear as to the impact to your flow.  Do you need to quickly add items from the drag & drop while toggling back and forth from Drawing Layout?

We will look into facilitating the saving of user preference upon installations of new versions.  I think it makes sense.

Thank you,

Santiago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.