Sliding wardrobe doors

• May 1, 2017 at 4:27 am #128781
    Rob Greenwood
    Participant

Hi, could anybody help me with sliding wardrobe doors please? There doesn’t seem to be much in the way of choice and variability.

I design a lot of bedrooms with doors that have varying height panels and different materials, currently I can only find options for 2 or 3 doors split into thirds. Quite often I also need to have the middle of three doors as a mirror door which I can’t do on Fusion.

I use to use a different CAD system which gave me complete control over panel heights, colours and number of doors.

I am quite new to Fusion 2020 so it’s possible I just haven’t found what I’m looking for yet, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also one other quick question is there an Egger catalogue for textures?

Thanks in anticipation.

• May 1, 2017 at 6:51 am #128782

Hi Rob,

What catalogs are you currently using?

as far as I know (what Adam Burrows told me) the EGGER textures that you are asking about are part of the Polish Market offering. But unfortunately since we have in Poland we have a complicated situation with the former VAR (Value Added Reseller) we have no updates to Egger catalog (I have an old version from 2016).
    This VAR I was writing about created very helpful tool to assist with wardrobe designs. I’m using it very often and for now I wish that it can became a part of 2020 Fusion.
    Bellow You can find some examples of my wardrobes designs :

• May 1, 2017 at 7:48 am #128791
    Rob Greenwood
    Participant

Hi, thanks for reply. So I take it that Egger textures are not available to us in the UK? Is there an old version available?

Your design images are similar to the sort of wardrobes I need to be able to design images for, is this tool not available in the UK either?

I’ve attached a typical design from my old software to show what I need to be able to achieve.

I’m just using Universal Bedrooms, Crown Bedrooms and Duvall at the moment there doesn’t seem to be many others.

I have to keep going back to my old CAD software at the moment which is not ideal as my new company use Fusion 2020.

Rob.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • May 5, 2017 at 6:42 am #129610
    Sacha Smiley
    2020 Partner

Hi Rob,

we have a number of bedroom in addition to those that you have mentioned. e.g. Hepplewhite, Mereway, Symphony and Colonial…do you use these manufacturers?  Maybe, these have the types of products that you require?  Please contact support for access to more catalogues.

• May 6, 2017 at 6:18 pm #129775

Hi SACHA
    I think it’s about something else.
    Rob needs an possibility to edit the division of fronts.
    And to make an fully editable and tailored wardrobe for a specific dimension.
    I am afraid that in these catalogs you are writing, there are no such possibilities…

• April 2, 2018 at 2:57 am #179359
    Louisa Mingle
    Participant

We have recently renovated our entire house in an Asian theme. Sliding doors can be combined with nice screens to enhance the look. We have chosen Shoji screens, as our closet sliding door option. Shoji closet doors are easy to install. These are best in controlling light and space. It hides all the clutter in a stylish way. Also, for more options and knowledge!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.