Webinar: How to transform your website into a lead generating machine!
Do you think your company website is uninspiring and lacking the engagement today’s millennial is seeking? If you do, chances are your customers do too. As an ever increasing number of millennials are browsing online, comparing products checking stock and validating pricing, retailers need to rethink how they go to market online and adapt to a new breed of customer who wants to shop from anywhere.
Listing thumbnails of products with prices as if a website is just an online extension of a product catalog is no longer sufficient in a highly competitive online space where browsers are looking to be excited by a retailer’s solutions. Modern retailing websites need to engage and inspire browsers by allowing them to dream, visualize, and compare—all from the comfort of their home or on the road. By deploying next generation retailing & visualization web solutions, retailers can generate more traffic, keep visitors on their websites for longer, and increase the chance of converting that web traffic into actionable leads.
Can’t make it? No problem. We will record it and send it to all registrants.
You should attend this webinar if:
- Your company sells or markets products online for home furnishing, home renovation or kitchen and bath remodeling. Products could include furniture, plumbing, cabinetry, appliance or decorative products like tiling, paint or artwork lighting.
- You are in marketing, IT, executive leadership or you are a technology influencer at your company and you’re looking for an online solution to gain a competitive edge
- You are interested in finding out about best in class practices for increasing web traffic and converting browsers into engaged shoppers
- You work for a new company looking to differentiate your business, or an existing retailer looking to expand
- You are interested in adding virtual reality to your showrooms
- You are looking to expand your showroom experience onto your website
How the information in this webinar will help you in your job:
- Learn about latest retailer trends and best practices for web based visualization and Virtual Reality (VR)
- Find out about new web-based technologies for enhancing your corporate website
- Learn how a retailer made the leap to an engaging consumer web experience and grew their business as a result
- How you can profit from web based visualization and VR
- Drive higher website traffic & convert them into real leads.
- Increase average selling price per visit
Meet the presenter
Christian Dubuc, VP Strategic Marketing
Mr. Dubuc is 2020’s retail trends expert and has worked in the kitchen and bathroom & home remodeling industries for over 25 years. A designer by profession, he has counseled many small and large retailers globally on best practices and leading-edge technology.
Share this Post