2020 Design Academic Edition for NKBA Affiliated Schools Programs
Study how to design, plan, and visualize kitchens and bathrooms with 2020 Design Academic Edition’s stunning 3D renderings, cutting-edge features and thousands of flexible items from our generic catalogs. 2020 Design Academic Edition is used worldwide by colleges and universities to train students on an industry-standard design tool and provides students with a competitive edge in today’s job market. Working with this easy-to-use CAD (computer-aided design) software enables students to get ahead in the kitchen and bathroom design industry. Learning is easy with 2020 Design Academic Edition.
2020 is pleased to offer universities and colleges that have affiliations with the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) FREE licenses of 2020 Design Academic Edition along with free maintenance and support for use in the classrooms.
Why 2020 Design Academic Edition is Right for You
- Learn on the number one software in the kitchen and bath remodeling industry.
- Choose from a full array of generic catalogs perfect for learning, from cabinetry to countertops, fixtures to furniture.
- Generate high-quality renderings and powerful presentations for class work and competitions.
- Increase productivity for designers in their day to-day work with time-saving features.
- Ensure your school is an school.
- Review Minimum System Requirements for 2020 Design to be sure your hardware meets the criteria.
- Contact 2020 to request your licenses.
These sessions are eligible for NKBA CEU credits.
Not an NKBA affiliated school or looking for a student license?
Contact us at [email protected] to learn more.