Feature Request –

• August 11, 2017 at 3:14 pm #142262
    Profile photo of Chris BlackmanChris Blackman
    Participant

I’d like to see a flooring wizard like the one for countertops.

• August 17, 2017 at 10:13 am #143514
    Participant

I am wondering if it might be possible to add a search function for the Drag & Drop box that can look through more than model numbers.

I’d like to be able to search through, say Kohler Bathrooms, for all undermount bathtubs or polished chrome faucets, but now I can only use the Drag & Drop bar by typing K- but that requires going into build.com or kohler.com first and finding what I am looking for then seeing if that K- code exists in the catalog or in the 2020 cloud.

2020 cloud is significantly easier to search for stuff in than the Drag & drop boxes.

• August 24, 2017 at 11:56 am #144623
    Profile photo of Santiago MoralesSantiago Morales
    2020 Expert

Hello Chris,

Thank you for the suggestion.  We understand the 2020 Cloud search engine provides more flexibility.  I am not sure the engine can be ported to our current infrastructure of the Drag & Drop box but will look into it.

Thanks again!

Santiago

• August 25, 2017 at 4:18 pm #145012
    Participant

1) For Rendering Module: we can save views, which is GREAT! I’d like to be able to export those views’ settings so I can use them in the incremental saves.

I do this often. make a design but have a couple incremental saves where the position or type of fixtures is different based on the wants/needs of the client. Then I create the views for rendering the base version images, then I have to re-create those for the next version(s).

Not even sure this is needed function for anyone else. (or maybe this is something Mike has already done?)

2) I’d like a preference setting for Elevations.

3) I’d like a preference setting for Coutertop Wizard (we always use 3cm and 4″ backsplashes.)

• August 30, 2017 at 9:00 am #145528
    2020 Expert

Hello Chris,

I will take note of these suggestion as well.

Thanks again,

Santiago

• September 12, 2017 at 11:51 am #147358
    Participant

For the rendering module for texture mode – an indication of when the image is done rendering.

right now it does a progressive scan kind of thing that is very easy to see on the first pass when it cleans up the really jagged lines, but much harder to see if it does a 2nd pass.

• September 13, 2017 at 11:48 am #147598
    2020 Expert

Hello Chris.  Thank you for your input. I will take this feature request under consideration.

Thank you,

Santiago

• October 17, 2017 at 1:05 pm #153951
    Participant

When I select cabinets and the associate trim (crown, light valance, toe kick) and I name the Section the trim pieces do not get the section name.

Am I missing the way to do this, is it even possible?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.