March 5, 2018 at 6:26 pm #174726Mike LangensiepenPilot Pro
Try the following:
1) First make a note of all your current Preferences – I just go through all the screens, capturing them and pasting them into a Word Document.
2) Close out of 2020 Design then go to All Programs/Design/Tools/Maintenance Tools and click on Delete Temporary Files
3) In the same section, click on 2020 Design Registry Reset and then click Yes
4) Close down 2020, restart your PC, go back into 2020 Design/Preferences and set up all your preferences again.
5) Try Styles and Pricing again.
Registry resets seem to fix most hiccups with Design.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.