Version 11.8 Rendering Views Issue

• October 5, 2017 at 10:35 am #152322
    Profile photo of HJames RelyeaHJames Relyea
    Participant

Having a rendering issue after upgrading to V 11.8. When I work from a saved view and launch a rendering,  the new window renders a totally different view from the saved one I was working from. Does anyone know of a fix for this issue?

• October 5, 2017 at 12:57 pm #152340
    Profile photo of Neil WilsonNeil Wilson

Hi Hjames,

Creating a saved view does not change the default view so if you close and reopen the perspective window it will default back to the original view.  You will just need to select the saved view from the drop down menu and you will see the saved view.

Neil

• October 5, 2017 at 1:02 pm #152343
    Participant

Hi Neil,

Thanks for you quick response. I apologize, I should have been more clear. The perspective window I’m working from is a saved view from the drop down perspective menu. (lets say its view 1) When I render from that window it produces a rendering of a random different view (view 2/3/top etc). Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• October 5, 2017 at 1:04 pm #152344

Does it occur in multiple designs or in 1 specific design?  If it is the 1 design try doing a copy/paste of the design to a new file and see if the issue persists.

Neil

• October 5, 2017 at 2:15 pm #152398
    Participant

I have tested this in a few different designs, all having the same issue. For now I have to close the rendering window and re-render until it populates with the correct view.

• October 5, 2017 at 2:22 pm #152401

Hmm, that is pretty unique behavior.  I think the best thing to do at this point is to call our 1-866-697-2020 support line and have a tech take a first-hand look at the issue.

Neil

• October 5, 2017 at 3:15 pm #152406
    Participant

Will do. Will post a solution/work around if we can figure it out. Thanks Neil!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags