Over the past 18 months or so, we published a variety of Tips & Tricks to help you get the most out of 2020 Cloud. For those of you who might be just adopting 2020 Cloud, or anyone who’d like a refresher, here is a round up of the highlights.
Did you know?
- We have a dedicated 2020 Cloud FAQ page for more information and answers to the most popular questions.
- You can review all the 2020 Decorative Items on a web page, and even request items you’d like to see added.
- Like the other panes in your design software, the 2020 Cloud browser can be detached, moved around and resized to make your desktop space more flexible. Great if you use multiple monitors.
- The collapsible Preview section let you see a larger view of items before you add them, while the collapsible Information section will let you see additional data, such as dimensions.
- How to Use 2020 Cloud (with links to short videos)
- 2020 Cloud Tips and Tricks – Filtering By Criteria
- 2020 Cloud Sign In with 2020 Design
- Catalog Version Numbers in 2020 Cloud
- 2020 Cloud Tips and Tricks – Displaying Columns
- New Filtering in 2020 Cloud
- 2020 Cloud Tips and Tricks – Configuring Columns
- 2020 Cloud Tips and Tricks – Item Information
- 2020 Cloud Tips and Tricks – Sorting Items
- 2020 Cloud Tips and Tricks – Adding Items
Download 2020 Fusion version of 2020 Cloud Brochure
Download 2020 Design version of 2020 Cloud Brochure
Share this Post