Each winner will get a $50 USD (40 GBP) Amazon eGift card, be highlighted in a featured blog article and win an exclusive pair of 2020 VR Viewers.
2020 Technologies is giving away 3 Amazon gift cards with a value of $50 USD (40 GBP) each to the 3 winners who submit output (ex: rendering) from 2020 Design or 2020 Fusion to “2020 Halloween Design Madness” using the 2020 Decorative Cloud Catalog.
A panel of 2020 industry experts will select the 3 winners.
- Eligibility: Employees of 2020 Technologies and its affiliated company, agents, consultants, advertising and promotion agencies, competitors, and other providers/vendors are not eligible. A participant may submit one or more output(s)- (2020 Design rendering or 2020 Fusion rendering). Only participants who reside in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom are eligible. No purchase is necessary. Quebec residents are not eligible to participate. Details: All 3 winners of the contest will be announced via a 2020 Technologies email blast on November 7, 2017, at 11am EST. The five winners will each win $50 USD (50 GBP) Amazon egift card, be highlighted featured blog article and win an exclusive pair of 2020 VR Viewers.
- The winner must provide complete information, including his or her name, employer, telephone number, and e-mail address to 2020 Technologies, or the prize will be forfeited to the next valid winner. Winner is responsible for any state, provincial, federal or local taxes if applicable. To determine the winners and the authenticity of the designs, the winners will be chosen by a panel of 2020 experts and will be contacted by 2020 and require to submit the 2020 Design Kit file and Item Report and for 2020 Fusions, the ROM files and Item Report within three (3) business days.
- How to Enter: Submit your output (rendering) from 2020 Design or 2020 Fusion to the “2020 Halloween Design Madness Contest” from October 23, 2017, until October 31, 2017. 2020 Technologies is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected invitations; for communication or transmission errors; or for any accident or printing, administrative, or other error of any kind in connection with this contest.
- 2020 rights and obligations: 2020 Technologies disclaims any liability for damage resulting from participation in this contest and reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond 2020 Technologies control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the drawing. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the sweepstakes. By submitting your output, you grant to 2020 Technologies the exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted and royalty-free right to use entrant’s output, name, voice, quotes, company name (if applicable) and image for its future marketing activities including, but not limited to, online/paper publications and promotional or training videos.
- Odds of Winning/Judging Process: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winning outputs will be announced on 2020 Technologies email blast on November 7, 2017, at 11am EST. Winners will be determined by 2020. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. 2020’s decisions are final. Winner agrees to allow his/her name and employer name to be used online and in possible future advertisements and news releases of 2020 Technologies.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Amazon eGift Card is “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, concerning its appearance, safety, or performance. The individual winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
- Additional Restrictions: This contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state, provincial, municipal, and local laws and regulations apply. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution is permitted. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest at any time.
For more information, contact us at:
400 Boulevard Armand Frappier
Share this Post