Official Rules of 2020 Inspiration Awards for Office Designers
Win an Amazon eGift card, get your own 2020 Customer Spotlight story and be featured at the 2020 booth at NeoCon 2018: Each winner in each of the 4 eligible categories will get a $100 Amazon eGift card and the Orangebox category will win a $200 Amazon eGift Card.
2020 Technologies is giving away 4 Amazon eGift cards with a value of $100 each plus one $200 Amazon eGift card for the bonus Orangebox category to the five winners who submitted output (ex: rendering) from 2020 Visual Impression to the “Inspiration Awards for Office Designers” contest. The winners in category: (1) Educational Spaces, (2) Wellness in Design, (3) Collaborative Designs (4) Flexible Plans and (5) Orangebox category will be the 5 participants with the highest number of votes (Top 5 in each category) and the final winner in each category will be chosen by a panel of 2020 experts.
Accepted Image submissions: Image size: 4.0 MB
Image format: PNG, JPEG
Minimum width: 1920px
Minimum height: 1080px
2020 Visual Impression Rendering
1. Eligibility: Employees of 2020 Technologies and its affiliated company, agents, consultants, advertising and promotion agencies, competitors, and other providers/vendors are not eligible. A participant may submit one or more output(s)- (2020 Visual Impression rendering) in several categories but can only win once in this contest (i.e. in one of the categories: the winners will be chosen in the following order: (1) Educational Spaces, (2) Wellness in Design, (3) Collaborative Designs (4) Flexible Plans and (5)Orangebox category; Only participants who reside in the United States and Canada are eligible. Quebec residents are not eligible to participate
2. Details: All five winners of the contest will be announced via a 2020 Technologies email blast on May 30, 2018 at 10am EST. The four winners will each win $100 and the bonus category winner will win $200, a 2020 Customer spotlight in 2018-2019 and be featured at the 2020 booth at NeoCon 2018. The winner must provide complete information, including his or her name, employer, telephone number, and e-mail address to 2020 Technologies, or the prize will be forfeited to the next valid winner. To determine the winner and the authenticity of the design, the participants with the highest amounts of votes (Top five in each category) will be contacted by 2020 and require to submit a Worksheet file (.visual.sp4) and a brief quote explaining why they love 2020 Visual Impression within three (3) business days. Winner is responsible for any state, provincial, federal or local taxes if applicable.
3. How to Enter: Submit your output (rendering) from 2020 Visual Impression to the “Inspiration Awards for Office Designers” contest page from April 16, 2018 until May 15, 2018. 2020 Technologies is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected invitations; for communication or transmission errors; or for any accident or printing, administrative, or other error of any kind in connection with this contest.
4. 2020 rights and obligations: 2020 Technologies disclaims any liability for damage resulting from participation in this contest and reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond 2020 Technologies control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the drawing. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the sweepstakes. By submitting your output, you grant to 2020 Technologies the exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted and royalty-free right to use entrant’s output, name, voice, quotes, company name (if applicable) and image for its future marketing activities including, but not limited to, online/paper publications and promotional or training videos.
5. Odds of Winning/Judging Process: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winning outputs will be announced on 2020 Technologies email blast on May 30, 2018 at 10am EST. The top five (5) finalists for each category will be determined by peer voting and then a 2020 panel will decide on the final winner. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. 2020’s decisions are final. Winner agrees to allow his/her name and employer name to be used online and in possible future advertisements and news releases of 2020 Technologies. To determine the winner and the authenticity of the design, the participants with the highest amounts of votes (top five in each category) will be contacted by 2020 and require to submit the Worksheet file (.visual.sp4) and a brief quote explaining why they love 2020 Visual Impression.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties: The Amazon eGift Card is “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, concerning its appearance, safety, or performance. The individual winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
7. Additional Restrictions: This contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state, provincial, municipal, and local laws and regulations apply. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution is permitted. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest at any time.
For more information, contact us at:
400 Boulevard Armand Frappier
Share this Post