Eligible for NKBA CEU credits*
“2020 Design allows me to give my clients their very own, personal “HGTV Moment” where they see their new space come to life!” Maria Stapperfenne, Tewksbury Kitchens & Baths, former NKBA President
2020 Design Webinar
Thursday, February 22, 2018, from 2-3 PM (EST)
Discover all the tips and tricks necessary to create stunning and realistic renderings that will delight your customers time and time again. Learn how to enhance your presentation skills to help you build a better business. Join John Morgan, a 2020 expert, and perfect your design and presentation techniques!
Why you should attend
- Improve the speed and quality of your renderings
- Leverage professional marketing textures and color images from your favorite suppliers' websites
- Enhance your designs with lighting techniques
- Acquire innovative presentation techniques that are utilized by successful designers
- Learn how to easily and affordably incorporate the 360 immersive views and Virtual Reality into your presentation process
*To submit your CEU credit with the NKBA, log in to your account at NKBA.org. This webinar is eligible for 0.1 NKBA CEU credits. You can then enter your CEU information from the View My CEUs page. Any questions regarding the CEU process should be addressed directly to the NKBA at (800) 843-6522.
Share to WIN!Win a pair of 2020 VR viewers!
Make sure to include #2020DesignWebinar when you share on sociamedia to participate in the contest.
Meet the presenter:
John Morgan, 2020 Design Expert
As a 20+ year veteran of the kitchen & bath industry, John K. Morgan is well respected for his work helping kitchen and bath professionals evolve their businesses through the latest in technology.
Share this Post